SPDC is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation’s oil.
SPDC aims at becoming the operator of first choice in Nigeria through its commitment to strong economic performance and to every aspect of sustainable development.
As a part of their socio-economic responsibilities to the good people of Nigeria, the 2019 SPDC Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students is out. Make use of this opportunity and apply for this internship program here.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students
The programme provides hands-on work experience from day one, providing post graduate students (M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D) the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers.
The internship provides opportunities for Nigerian post graduate students to gain industry related work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Companies in Nigeria.
Duration of the SPDC Postgraduate Research Internship
The research internship is going to be for a period of 12 months. You must ensure that you have the time to participate in the program before you proceed to apply.
Who can apply for the SPDC Postgraduate Research Internship?
The below listed team/discipline are eligible to apply for the program-
- Environment: Impact Assessment, Botany/Re-vegetation, Biology /Chemistry, and Environmental Management.
- Occupational Health: Occupational Health
- Oil Spill Response: Eco-friendly Bio-remediation.
- Strategy and Value Assurance: ICT, Computer Data Analysis and Management
Step by Step Guide to Apply for the SPDC Postgraduate Research Internship Program
Method of Application-
Are you interested and qualified? All applicants are expected to forward/send/submit the documents listed below to the email address also specified below:
- A duly signed one-page application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- A Curriculum Vitae including, applicant’s phone number, email address, as well as three referees with their contact information.
- A titled one-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC’s business during the 1 2-month sabbatical attachment.
- Scanned copy of the data page of applicant’s international passport or National Driver’s Licence.
Email Address to submit your SPDC Postgraduate Research Internship Application
All duly signed and scanned documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
Closing Date for SPDC Postgraduate Research Internship Submission/Application
The deadline for application has not yet been fixed. Do not wait for the last day, hurry and apply now.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels