SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment of Welders
Job Title: Welder (M / F)
Employment Type: Contract
- Spie Nigeria Limited is actively looking for experienced WELDERS
- Experience wise, you will need to be experienced in welding and be confident in completing any welding tasks alone.
- Interpret and break down all levels of drawings.
- Assess and plan work according to timeframes.
- Look for ways to make efficiencies and recommend process improvements.
- Maintained and repair structures by dismantling, reshaping, and reassembling metal components using cutting torches and handtools
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas
- Extensive experience working as a Welder
- Good standard of TIG welding experience in stainless steel, including sanitary welds
- Experience in shutdown project is a strong plus
- Relevant trade certificate with a minimum 6 years’ experience within stainless steel fabrication of pressure vessels.
How to Apply for Spie Oil and Gas Job
All interested and qualified candidates should:
Click on the link provided here to apply
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels