Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2020| Stanbic IBTC growing global success reflects their commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
To help them drive their success into the future, they are looking for resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team at their offices. See full qualifications and how to successfully apply for the job below.
Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Trainee Program (DigiTAP) 2020/2021
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help the bank guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Digital Graduate Trainee Program (DigiTAP) 2020/2021
Job ID: 46215
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
- The Digital Graduate Trainee Program (DigiTAP) is the flagship digital graduate trainee attraction program designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC and working in a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
- Graduate Trainees would be based in Lagos but may be deployed to any department and locations across the
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity
- They will be exposed to varied digital projects, workstreams, challenges and developmental programs.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at engagement.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
- Applicants must be IT Software Developers, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper (or its equivalent) Degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University.
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC DigiTap 2020
If you are interested in applying for this job and you meet the stipulated requirements. Click on Stanbic IBTC DigiTap 2020 Application Form Here
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE INTERNSHIPS 2020 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels