Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. See full details of how to apply for the job below. Share this post with all your friends.
Stanbic IBTC are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Client Service Officer – SIPML
Reference No.: 50345
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Job Sector: Banking
- To render frontline service support
- Attend to telephonic queries regarding cheque books.
Control Automated Teller Machine (ATM) cards:
- Receive and handle ATM cards according to laid-down policies and procedures.
- Ensure the ATM cards are locked away overnight.
- Handle retained ATM cards according to laid-down procedures.
- Perform daily balancing of ATM cards in conjunction with the Asset Custodian
- Attend to all telephonic enquiries regarding ATM cards.
- Dispatch and receive ATM cards to/from away branches.
- File ATM cards in received-date order.
- Issue off-cycle statements at customer’s instance and take charges as appropriate
- Keep records of all source instructions from customers
- Attend to all Asset management enquiries
- Print statement of account and registration certificate for the client
- Dispatch all document to appropriate unit after execution
- Cross sale
- Processing of client subscription.
- Processing of client redemption
- Processing of client change of account information.
- Processing of deceased person redemption
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- 2 years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully.
- Relevant business/financial qualification
- Interpret financial statements; assess sources of income and basic customer affordability calculations (debt to income ratio, loan to value ratio, installment to income ratio, etc).
- Demonstrate high levels of computer literacy – able to capture/update customer database, successfully complete product/lending applications, ensure credit maintenance, etc.
How to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Client Service Officer Recruitment
This job opportunity is open to only interested and qualified persons. Click on the application link provided below to complete the application process.
Please Note- Applicants must have
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value proposition.
- Knowledge of local market environment and financial issues that may impact portfolio.
- Working knowledge of bank systems and operations
Closing Date for Submission of Application
No date has been announced yet. Hurry and apply.
For more Bank Job Opportunity UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us