Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. To help drive their success into the future, Stanbic IBTC are looking for resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team in Nigeria.
The bank is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Job ID: 50367
Location: Jos – Plateau , Nyanyan – Nasarawa
Job Sector: Banking
Job Details: Commercial Banking
- A Relationship Manager is accountable for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients. It is expected that the RM integrates and coordinates all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Effective Relationship Management to deliver the financial and non-financial Commercial Banking targets for the portfolio.
- Engagement with Commercial Banking Partners
- Ensure Compliance of all accounts in the portfolio.
- Execution of the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio, to ensure full mining of each relationship and optimization of both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A good first degree from a reputable university (minimum of second class lower).
- A professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in relationship management.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Customer Understanding
- Product Related Systems
- Customer Acceptance and Review.
- Product Knowledge
- Application and Submission Verification
How to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Relationship Manager Recruitment
This job opportunity is open to only interested and qualified persons. Click on the application link provided below to complete the application process.
Please Note- Applicants must have
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value proposition.
- Knowledge of local market environment and financial issues that may impact portfolio.
- Working knowledge of bank systems and operations
Closing Date for Submission of Application
No date has been announced yet. Hurry and apply.
For more Bank Job Opportunity UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us