Stanbic IBTC is a firm believer in technical innovation, this helps to guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Their growing global success reflects their commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
To help them drive their success into the future, they are looking for resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team at their offices.
You can get full details about the job below
Job Title: Branch Manager
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- To drive execution of branch sales plans and to collaborate with the Head, Service Support (HSS) in ensuring that all customers receive a consistently high quality service in a Model C branch.
- To manage available resources (sales staff, systems, processes) and ensure that a strong customer-focused service culture becomes entrenched in a branch.
- Identifies opportunities to migrate customers to more appropriate, cost effective channels.
- Drives the use of 5 star processes by all members of staff who are constantly in contact with the customers e.g. CIC, Tellers, Customer Service Consultants Customer Consults, Business Bankers and the Receptionist.
- Drives adherence to good housekeeping by all the staff.
- Ensure that the branch premises, furniture, fittings and operating systems are well maintained and that they are at all times user friendly to both Staff and its Customers.
- Develops and implements branch sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that the branch’s sales targets are met. This includes coaching staff on product knowledge, cross selling and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Co-ordinates cross selling opportunities with other business departments like CIB, VAF and Business Banking for possible personal market businesses/ opportunities.
- Drives and manages a culture that emphasises and demonstrates the importance of internal control to all staff to ensure that staff adheres to the Bank’s routine at all times by making them aware of the Bank’s best practice systems, processes and procedures.
- Ensures availability of the GRG on each member of staff terminal and use of the same by all staff.
- Manages use of the routine checklist for effective routine control and ensure that laid down instructions are adhered to by all the departments.
- Ensures that all aspects of revenue collection and operational expenditure are actively monitored and that they are in line with the operating budget
- Drives and manages the net profitability of the branch; ensure effective management of revenue collection and expenditure control
- Monitors actual figures in the Trial Balance and Profit and Loss against budget and / or against past months’ performance and investigate undue variations.
- Drives the growth of deposits, loans and overdrafts to increase profitability of the branch.
- Creates an environment in which learning and development are emphasised and valued
- Takes personal responsibility for coaching and mentoring others
- Effectively delegates authority and responsibility, in line with business objectives, to ensure the empowerment, motivation and effectiveness of all direct and indirect reports
- Promotes a culture where the values of the Bank are seen to be ‘alive’.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree and an additional professional qualification
- 5-7 years branch banking experience in Bank Branches with exposure to all areas under control. Experience in managing a diverse range of people and activities is essential
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this job and you meet the stipulated requirements. Click on STANBIC IBTC BRANCH MANAGER APPLICATION LINK to apply.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels