Table of Contents
Standard Bank Client Service Officer – SIPML Recruitment (Akwa Ibom and Cross-River)
Test Division Summary
Responsible for attending to walk-in clients in an efficient, effective and courteous manner to achieve customer satisfaction, repeat patronage and referrals. He/she is expected to maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards. >> Responsibility includes ensuring prompt registration of new clients in a timely and error free manner, data recapture for clients’ record update and resolution of benefits application issues booked (including handling of confirmation letters to employers) >>Must have the adequate knowledge to attend to any form of client enquiries, pension payment applications and complaints at their locations and promptly escalate Material Difficult and Unusual (MDU) situations/ transactions to the relevant Head Branch Operations (HBO) and where necessary, engage the Regional Head Branch Operations (RHBO). >>Stands as a useful medium of feedback to management because of the sensitive nature of regular interface with clients. >>Expected to proactively and reactively sell our products
Quality Service Delivery
- Ensuring that walk in clients (including PenResolve [BOS] channel) are promptly attended to with the accurate/ correct information at first engagement (avoiding inconveniences of repeat visits) whilst confirming that details are only provided to the actual owners of the RSA (based on Biometric confirmation – Image and signature as well as security questions).
- Must actively be up to date on information relevant to our products and services provided to clients when they visit.
- Collection of properly filled RSA forms / DRE forms/ benefit application documents from clients and ensuring timely processing and diligent handling of the documents. NB: Relevant transaction documents are expected to be saved in the designated shared folder on H for prompt processing by relevant partner units.
- Take ownership of all transaction requests processed by self and seeing to prompt resolution of same by relevant parties
- Ensure supervision of assigned PBB enquiry officer and providing adequate support for excellent service delivery to our clients
- Ensure client’s contact details are reconfirmed (and updated on the system where applicable) at every visit/ interaction
- Ensure timely processing of all change requests received from clients. Logging and followthrough for execution within 24hrs. The executed instruction must also be saved in the relevant shared folder for ease of reference
- Ensure that all interactions (no matter how trivial) are logged on NAV CRM/BMS promptly in clear concise terms and under the appropriate category
- Ensure SMS or call request is made to Contact Centre to provide update to clients upon resolution of complaints logged at the Branch by the client
- Ensure proper record keeping of all documents received and processed daily – Filing and forwarding the hardcopies to the regional offices for onward delivery to the archives.
- Ensure prompt responses to enquiries from partner units
- Always maintaining a clean desk policy and upholding our service creed of “before the sunset”
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree General Social Science
- Any other qualification relating to the industry may be an added advantage
How to Apply for Standard Bank Client Service Officer – SIPML Recruitment (Akwa Ibom and Cross-River)
All interested and qualified persons should click on the state they wish to apply for using the link below
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Cowrywise Financial Technology Limited Recruitment 2022
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels