Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria 2019 Internship Global Banking – Nigeria (INGBNG19)
Global Banking supports clients financial needs across more than 60 markets, providing solutions to over 5,3000 clients in some of the world’s fastest-growing economies and most active trade corridors.
Standard Chartered Bank attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities they offer.
About the Internship Program
The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship program. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Formal Internship Program is intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Program.
- Internships is a 10-week program, depending on location, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2020.
Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an IG.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor whom will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
The bank will only consider candidates who have the legal right to work in the country to which they are applying. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. They will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
All Interns participating in the Bank’s Formal Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10th week of employment. Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
How To Apply
To apply for the Standard Chartered Bank 2019 Global Internship Program click the apply now BUTTON
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE INTERNSHIP 2019 so as to ensure you get the training you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels