Hello dear readers, we will like to present to you this awesome federal government job recruitment opening in the State Security Service (SSS).
As earlier stated we are informing you of the on-going recruitment at the Nigerian SSS. This recruitment currently on is for three (3) positions as listed below
The State Security Service (SSS) also known as the Defense Security Service (DSS) are inviting all interested and adequately qualified persons (Nigerians) to apply for the 2018/2019 Recruitment process after which there would be a final selection for successful applicants.
As your Info Padi we will be revealing to you all the latest updates regarding the State Security Service 2018/2019 recruitment requirements. We will also inform you on how to properly apply for this job and be successfully shortlisted.
The State Security Service (SSS), also referred to as the Department of State Services (DSS), is the primary domestic intelligence agency of Nigeria. The agency is charged with the primary responsibility of gathering intelligence within the country and for the protection of senior government officials, particularly the President and state governors in Nigeria.
You are probably here because you want answers to your numerous questions such as-
- Is the SSS recruitment real?
- What is the deadline for applying for the SSS, DSS recruitment?
- How can I apply for the SSS recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where do I get the SSS form?
- When will the SSS shortlist be released?
- All applicants must have successfully written their West African School Certificate Exam(WASCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate Exam (SSSCe) with Credits in not less than five (5) subjects (English is compulsory) in not more than one (1) sitting; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained in not more than two sittings, English Language is compulsory).
- Applicants must possess a National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. Or
- Applicants should possess a National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution. Or
- Possess Degree Certificate in any field, having such degree helps increase your chances of getting selected.
- Also applicants who have successfully completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program with discharge certificate have an added advantage.
How to apply
To apply visit the official site of the SSS/DSS- http://www.dss.gov.ng/
You will be expected to write and submit an application letter. Click here to get the perfect application letter format
Deadline for Application
January 30th, 2018.
For more STATE SECURITY SERVICE RECRUITMENT UPDATES AND OTHER NIGERIAN FORCES UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us