Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. Sterling graduate trainee provide you with an opportunity to expand your knowledge from invaluable on-the-job experience. You can follow the link provided here to apply. Ensure you carefully read through the qualifications and requirements. Also share this post with all your friends.
The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential. At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
Qualification and Requirement
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… etc.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program
All interested and qualified candidates should visit https://sterling.ng/graduate-trainee/
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
You May Also Like- Massive Graduate Trainee Opportunity at Coronation Group| Apply Here
Step 1: Computer-Based Test
Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
Step 3: Assessment Center
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Foundation School
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels