Store Officer Recruitment at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Store Officer Recruitment at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
IKEDC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- Assist Store Supervisor in management of material issue and receipt.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to store supervisor and record keeping.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Receiving and arranging of materials received from the vendor into the storeroom.
- Issuing of material duly approved on the Inventory Management System.
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to store procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objective.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: SAP Young Professional Program Nigeria 2022
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Inventory Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance.
How to Apply for Store Officer Recruitment at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
All interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Recruiter@ikejaelectric.com using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 5th December, 2022.
Do you want to work and live in Canada? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels