Supply Graduate Trainee at Guinness Nigeria – Apply. You may like to apply for this opportunity. See full details of this graduate trainee opportunity and apply accordingly.
Table of Contents
Supply Graduate Trainee at Guinness Nigeria
Job Title: Supply Graduate Trainee
Job Requisition ID: JR1089621
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Job Level: 6 Level 6
Worker Type: Graduate
How Does the Programme Work?
- During the 2-year rotational programme you will gain a broad overview of the wider supply chain and procurement business, whilst developing your advanced leadership capabilities.
- You’ll have an opportunity to gain experience in a broad range of specialisms such as Manufacturing, Procurement, Sustainability, Engineering, Technical, and Planning & Logistics.
- Your learning path will depend on your academic background and business requirements.
Some typical rotations include:
- Planning and Logistics – in P&L you will drive what products and materials exist across our supply chain to meet customer needs. With our Logistics team leading the warehousing, transport, and delivery of our products from the manufacturing site to our customers.
- Manufacturing – here you’ll be responsible for ensuring our products are made to the highest standards and in the most efficient way. You will be at the heart of our operations, building your leadership skills from the engine room of our business.
- Procurement – you’ll have the opportunity to build and protect Diageo’s reputation across our supply base, ensuring we have services, partnerships and products that meet our needs today and tomorrow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2023/2024
Qualifications and Requirements
- On the qualification side, you’ll need to have acquired or be expecting to acquire an academic degree, graduating in 2024 or within the last 2 years. We recruit from a variety of disciplines ranging from Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, to Business, Law and Social Sciences.
- You’ll need to be a curious, flexible, self-motivated team-player who loves to turn ideas into action and someone who shows integrity, respect for others and, above all, a passion for learning something new every day.
- Most importantly, we ask you to be you. Come as you are, with your own ideas and ambitions, and let’s celebrate your talent and empower you to reach your fullest potential.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified persons should click here to apply