Total Nigeria latest 2019 recruitment is on. See full details of how to get the application form and how to apply for the job.
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. The size and performance ranks Total as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration”.
Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Making the right choice means learning to get to know each other. Total follow a four-step recruitment process. This enables them to find out more about your skills set and experience, but most of all it is an opportunity to talk about what can be accomplished together.
Available Positions to apply for
- Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Job Title: Metering Engineer
- Job Title: QA/QC & PDMS Data Management Engineer
- Job Title: Senior Piping Engineer
- Job Title: Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
- Job Title: Safety Operations Support Engineer
- Job Title: Shipping Officer
- Job Title: HRIS Engineer
- Job Title: Head of Piping
- Job Title: Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
- Job Title: Buyer
- Job Title: Legal Counsel
- Job Title: Telecommunications Maintenance Engineer
- Job Title: Contracts Engineer
- Job Title: Senior Buyer
- Job Title: Processing Geophysicist
- Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
- Job Title: Senior Geophysicist – Exploration
How to Apply for any of the positions at Total Nigeria
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- In the ‘Search’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Then click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email Only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application.
- Only completed applications will be processed
- We will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted applicants
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification
- TEPNG will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert
Closing Date for Total Nigeria Massive Recruitment 2019
The Application Deadline is 4th of June, 2019.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels