UBEC FTS CBT Exam Requirements, Date, Venue and Past Questions Update- We are using this article to notify the Federal Teachers Scheme Shortlisted Applicants about the UBEC FTS Computer based Test (CBT). The updates contained in this post are the requirements, past questions and date for the CBT Test released by SUBEB:
UBEC FTS CBT Test
- The new date of the UBEC FTS Recruitment CBT Test will be communicated to each shortlisted applicants through text message.
- Shortlisted candidates are to come to the CBT Test centres one hour earlier than the slated time for accreditation
Documents Needed for UBEC FTS CBT Test
You are to come to the CBT centre with the following materials:
- Original top: of the printed application form
- Original credentials and photocopies for submission
- Valid Identity card: Voters card, international passport, Drivers license, National Identity Card (NIMC)
- Use your nose mask, no face mask no entry. Observe all C0VID-l9 protocol at the centre. Stay Safe and stay healthy.
UBEC FTS CBT Exam Past Questions and Answers
The Federal Teachers SUBEB screening and aptitude test consist of repeated questions from previous Federal Teachers SUBEB screening test. Click on the link here to download UBEC FTS CBT Past Questions and Answers-PDF
For all applicants yet to check the UBEC FTS shortlist 2020, you can click on the link here to check for your name on the UBEC FTS Shortlist -click here
The shortlist are also pasted in SUBEBs offices across the Country.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels