UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024: The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities.
UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024
Interns at UNICEF get experiential learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector and a meaningful internship experience that will support their academic, professional and personal development.
Your profile could be a good fit if it meets the following requirements:
- At least 18 years old.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation
Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
You May Also Like: Covenant University Recruitment for Academic Staffs
UNICEF Internship Programme | Benefits
Our Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience.
- Duration: The duration of an internship is normally between six and twenty-six weeks. Internships can be on a full-time or a part-time basis.
- Expenses we cover: UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for our visa applications.
How to Apply for UNICEF Internship Programme
Internship opportunities are offered throughout the year. You can find current opportunities on UNICEF vacancies page.
Once you identify a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
- Due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply