University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Admission Exercise is out. This screening exercise is for Candidates who have scored 160 and above in the UTME. See full details here to access requirements for various programmes and apply.
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has commenced sales of its Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to apply for UNIMAID Post UTME 2019/2020
- Go to portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/
- Click on register to create account, fill the registration form and click register account
- Please do not use yahoo mail.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following- UTME first choice, UTME second choice, UTME subject combination, UTME score
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below