University College London (UCL) Global Masters Scholarship 2024/2025 ( United Kingdom)- Link to Apply
Readers should take note of the right link and instruction outlined here if you want to apply or register for University College London (UCL) Global Masters Scholarship 2024/2025 ( United Kingdom) because right here, we would outline the step-by-step procedures to apply for the Global Masters Scholarship. The International Masters Awards (IMA) enable international postgraduate taught students, from a diverse range of backgrounds, to take up their offer of study at UCL.
Listed below are the schemes that are available to those starting in the academic year 2024/25
The scholarship program is opened for candidates from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria below:
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower income background*;
- AND have submitted a complete admission application (including the submission of references) for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2024/25. Please note: Distance-learning options are not eligible for this fund; students must be coming to the UK to attend UCL in person.
- There are up to 85 (eighty-five) scholarships available in 2024/25 with five aimed specifically at students from India.
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for one year only unless the full-time programme is 2yrs in length. In that case the scholarship will be paid 50% in each year.
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL award may be adjusted depending on the total value of other funds received by the student.
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Masters Scholarship being awarded.
- The scholarship will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees, with any remainder payable to the recipient in three equal installments, throughout the academic year, towards maintenance.
Table of Contents
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need and upon the recommendation of the Student Funding Office.
How to apply
Note: There is no fee associated with the application process, and interested individuals can apply at the official website International Masters Awards page for information on how to apply.
Closing Date for University College London (UCL) Global Masters Scholarship 2024/2025 ( United Kingdom) Applications
The application for University College London (UCL) Global Masters Scholarship 2024/2025 ( United Kingdom) will end 5pm BST, Tuesday 7 May 2024.
Successful candidates for 2024/25 will be notified by late June 2024.