This is to notify you that the University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Admission into Full Time Diploma In Post Basic Nursing Programmes 2019/2020 is out. You can check out full details of this admission below.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Diploma in Post Basic Nursing
Applications are open from suitably qualified candidates for admission into UITH for any of the listed Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes.
- Accident and Emergency
A. Educational Qualifications
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/ SSCE/NECO/ with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- These papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
B. Professional Qualification/Experience
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant ant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
Duration of the Course
The course is for 12 Calendar Months, commencing from November, 2019.
Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis.
How to Apply-Method of Application
Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Website: https://www.uith.org.ng/portal/
Request application forms must be accompanied with a Non-refundable fee of Five thousand naira (N5,000) only or Fifty US Dollar ($50) for foreign applicants.
This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITVI), Ilorin.
Closing Date for University of Ilorin Diploma in Post Basic Nursing Application
All completed application forms should be addressed to the office of the registrar on or before 31st May, 2019.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital,
School Complex, Amilengbe
Ilorin, Kwara State
Selection/Interview Dates for University of Ilorin Diploma in Post Basic Nursing Application
Dates for the selection (Written and Oral) interview has been fixed as follows:
- Written examination 4th June, 2019
- Oral interview 6th June, 2019
For further enquiries, contact any of the followings:
OYELEYE D. I. (MRS)
A&E PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
ADEBlYI F. O. (MRS)
PAEDIATRICS PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
SEGUN-AGBOOLA B. T (MRS)
NEPHROLOGY PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
For more SCHOOL OF NURSING UPDATES, subscribe to this site. NIGERIAN SCHOOL OF NURSING- Complete admission guide and list of nursing schools in Nigeria 2019/2020
Let us make your journey to becoming a nurse a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on other opportunities, such as scholarships and grants both locally and internationally.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us