2020 WAEC GCE Result Second Series is out| This is to notify you that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has officially released the 2020 GCE Results (January/February 1st Series WASSCE) for Private Candidates.
Results are now available online. The 2020 WAEC GCE Results is accessible from the WAEC official result checking website.
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be alert.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result.
- Visit WAEC Result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2020
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
NOTE: The result checker PIN and Serial Number needed to check your result online is contained on your Smart Identity Card used during the conduct of the examination.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result via SMS.
Use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789011*2020
Please Note: Follow the format above. There should be no space in the message. The SMS costs N30 Only.
Please don’t laminate your ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT, rather keep it in a safe place. If you laminate the result, you have removed the authenticity of the result, so try as much as possible not to laminate it.
Get a good water proof file and store your result. As a matter of fact all important documents shouldn’t be laminated.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning ADMISSION AND SCHOLARSHIPS both in Nigeria and Abroad, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below