Wema Bank Recruitment 2023- Workplace Banking Officer | How to Apply for Workplace Banking Officer Vacancy at Wema Bank. See full details of the job below.
Wema Bank Recruitment 2023- Workplace Banking Officer
Grade Band – ET– BO
Division – Retail Banking
Department – Workplace Banking
Reports to – Head, Retail segment
- own and deliver the liability and revenue projections for the value chain business of the Bank by building and strategically expanding customer relationships for corporate clients through effective sales and sales and marketing initiatives.
A successful Product Officer should fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work with relationship managers across the group to win corporate collections mandates
- Work with relationship managers across the group to offer tailored value to principals and their key distributors/ vendors/ suppliers.
- Product Launching: Collaborate with product management, external vendors, IT and operations to conceptualize, design and implement/release new retail products that are targeted at meeting the needs of my customer segment.
- Carry out extensive market research to determine how best to improve on product and services
- Work closely with legal, risk management and treasury to ensure timely, transparent, and professional negotiation of contracts
- Managing the value chain of employees of corporate and commercial customers
- Providing solutions to their financial needs from influencing good decision-making to providing the best investment opportunities in the competitive market to improve profitability.
- Managing wealth to deliver an absolute performance within a good return and risk range.
- Involved in the provision of financial planning, investment management, and financial advice to proposed business development strategies in line with achieving business goals for employees in this sector.
- Established new banking relationships with companies and deepened already existing relationships.
- Performs general performance and report activities which include drafting of daily and monthly reports with Power Bi and communicate insights to management.
- Manages and drives account collections from all the value chain of the already banked corporate institutions and resolves all issues emanating from various accounts.
- Drive sign-on/acquisition and retention of Corporate Distributors within the Bank through market storms and joint calls.
- Collate data and statistics used in making insightful decisions and improving service quality and productivity to ensure maximum profitability on corporate collection lines.
- Drive reactivation of salary earners with Relationship teams and other SBUs.
- Develop engagement plans showing strategies for product marketing and growth.
- Design & development of new products/ value-add for employees and clients in the value chain
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Head, Women Banking & Value chain.
- Good understanding of the financial market
- Business savvy
- Business presentation skills
- Product development and marketing knowledge
- Customer need identification
- Product- knowledge and training facilitation skills
- People management skills
- Business development skills
- Brand management skills
- Communication skills,
- Selling skills
- Negotiating skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
Below are qualifications and skills required to work as product owner
- 3+ years of value chain banking
- Show a strong ability to critically analyze market problems and define clear, detailed, and logical product and service solutions.
- Platform product leadership: collaborate with product and engineering leadership across the Bank to develop the platform and skillset.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to make informed feature designs and recommendations
- Ability to collaborative and work with stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deeply curious and want to understand the why
- Not satisfied with the status quo and want to raise the bar
- A first degree in a related field
- Technical and analytical background
- Strong track record of execution
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: SMEDAN Talent Hunt 2023 Application Form/ Link Portal
- Degree in a relevant field.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
How to Apply for Workplace Banking Officer at Wema Bank
All interested and qualified persons should click here to apply