The World Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019 offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank Group in international development. Read full details here to apply. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank’s work and improve their skills while working in a diverse environment.
An internship at the World Bank is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience.
To be eligible for an Internship
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D.’s degrees with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
World Bank values diversity in their workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. The aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the World.
- The World Bank Internship Program typically seeks candidates for: Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
- The Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses.
- Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations.
HOW TO APPLY
Application Form: Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
– Statement of Interest
– Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
31st of January, 2019
VIEW OTHER 2019 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels