SIWES opportunities for Nigerian Undergraduates 2018 at Coca-Cola- We have been getting a lot of request from our undergraduate readers who are looking for places to do their mandatory SIWES program. We have updated many openings, this is a new one. Read full details and apply here.
The program is open to Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities undergraduates.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is the sole bottler of Coca‑Cola products and one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Nigeria. The operations of the Coca‑Cola Hellenic Group spans 28 countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
Coca-Cola recently launched its first “Naija Coke Summership” SIWES Program – It is a three-month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and postgraduate / MBA students who share their passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience. This year, the program will commence in July and end in September in their Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop your career with Coca-Cola.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
- Students from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and a great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should:
- Visit the NBC online application portal: CLICK HERE
- Read, follow the instructions and complete the online application form.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on SIWES OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA so as to ensure you FIND A GOOD PLACE.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
OTHER SIWES OPPORTUNITIES
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels