Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Post UTME 2018– This is to invite all the candidates who chose AAU as their choice in the 2018 JAMB UTME and scored 180 and above for the screening exercise.
Candidates will be screened online. Candidates with Awaiting Result(s) after making payments should not submit their forms until the results have been released by the examination body. Such candidates will be screened at later dates.
HOW TO APPLY
- Click on ‘Register for application’ https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload you passport photograph.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login .
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottoms of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- Click on the ticket you just created to print your payment slip which you will be required to present at the bank.
- Proceed to any of the designated banks to purchase the eTranzact application PIN (payment voucher) with the payment slip.
- Use the eTranzact confirmation order number (PIN) generated for you at the bank to complete your payment transaction by clicking on the ticket generated above and re-querying it using your PIN.
Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve, Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- (ii) Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ (Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin and click “Pay”.
Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
If your payment is successfully validated, click “submit” and print your application slip.
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2018/2019 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below