University of Benin (UNIBEN) 2018/2019 Post UTME Form/Screening Exercise- This update would properly inform you on all that is involved in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The screening exercise will be carried out by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED.
Please be informed that there will be Post-UTME Screening exercise this year. The exam is going to be a Computer Based Test (CBT). All Candidates are hereby advised to be at their designated venues on time.
The screening exercise usually commences in the month of September and it would be conducted in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University of Benin.
Be aware that UNIBEN only admits candidates who chose the school as their First Choice institution and scored a minimum of 200 and applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission.
To also be successful in your application you must have a minimum of five (5) credit in not more than two (2) sittings in any of the SSCE (GCE/SCCE/NECO/NABTEB). The subjects must be related to your chosen course of study.
How To Apply for the UNIBEN screening exercise
The first thing is to ensure you have a valid email before you apply after which you are to follow the steps written below carefully.
- First go to the website uniben.edu.
- Now click on the Student Portal
- Then click on the WAEUP Portal
- Now click on Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Then select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
- Now click on the Register for Application.
- Proceed to enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately after which the ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- Now on the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Proceed to enter your Username and the password (given above) to log in.
- Now to start the application process proper, click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Ensure you then Scan and upload a recent and clear “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
- Now proceed to pay the application fee by clicking on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, and follow the instructions.
- The application fee cost ₦2,000 (The fee excludes other charges), and the admission screening exercise past questions for ₦1,500 (the past question is optional); payment can be made at any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Now make sure you review your application before clicking on the submit button.
- We advice you print-out your acknowledgement slip for reference purpose.
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
So that is all you need to successfully apply for the screening exercise. If you need more direction feel free to contact us on any of the channels below.
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2018/2019 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below