UI Post UTME Screening 2019/2020- This post contains the complete guidelines in order to successfully undergo the university screening exercise.
Is University of Ibadan (UI) Admission Screening Form Out?
The form is out. The University website will be open from Monday, 24 June, 2019 to Wednesday 21 August, 2019 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online through https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
UI Post UTME 2019/2020 Application Procedure
In order to be eligible to register you must satisfy the three under listed eligibility criteria:
- You must have chosen UI either as first choice in the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME.
- You must have obtained a minimum of 200 in the 2019/2020 JAMB exams.
- You must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2019.
How much is University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG for username and OYEKANMI (Surname) as password. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account).
PLEASE NOTE – Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
How to fill the UI Post UTME 2019 Screening Form Online
Visit the UI Post UTME 2019 online registration portal and update your payment details.
PLEASE NOTE- The online forms must be carefully filled. Ensure you follow the correct instructions. Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification.
The form ought to contain a total of four pages as listed below after which you are expected to review all provided information before submitting:
- Use a functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers
- Provide data of father, mother and or the guardian.
O LEVEL DETAILS
- Fill your O’Level result details (You can fill in a second sitting if there is a deficient in the first sitting o’level result).
- Ensure the details provided are correct if not you would be automatically disqualified.
CANDIDATE’S UTME DETAILS
- Cross check the record displayed to ensure it is the same as what you scored in the UTME examinations.
- Review all data supplied and ensure they are accurate.
PRINT YOUR DETAILS
- If you are satisfied with the information click “Final Submission”
Venue, Time and Date of UI Post UTME Screening 2019/2020
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and sms. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Please ensure that you check all information you provided properly before clicking on Final Submission
- You will not be able to make any correction after submitting.
- All genuine inquiries should be directed to: admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2019/2020
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below