Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment- Accountant Vacancy at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited- Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Requisition Number: 171135
Location: Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Under general supervision, assists in the development of the company’s business systems, processes, and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned. Demonstrates understanding of organizational structure and core businesses of the company and industry.
- Prepares, analyzes and distributes financial results including variance explanations.
- Interacts and communicates with other departments and business units to resolve financial related issues.
- Coordinates financial report preparation and business analysis.
- Performs, researches, and resolves activities involving complex accounting reports with associated accounting analysis and related internal controls.
- May prepare and post or review journal vouchers for accounting transactions.
- Reviews and monitors financial transactions for accuracy and timeliness.
SEE ALSO: Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2023
- Requires completion of an Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Business, or other related field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting related roles.
- Demonstrates knowledge in aspects of general accounting, internal controls and risk mitigation, company policy, financial analysis and statutory reporting, forecasting, and financial applications of varying complexity, as well as advanced levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
- This is a developmental role for learning basic supervisory skills/experience.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting principles required.
- Demonstrates project management skills and knowledge of financial performance metrics such as CVA/NOVA.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply for Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Do you want to work and live in Canada? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels
Like Our Facebook Page- Click Here
Leave a Reply