Air Peace Careers/Recruitment 2018– They recruit employees who are driven, have the team spirit and share their values. Air Peace fosters a supportive and productive work place and strives to provide an environment where personal and professional growth and career objectives are developed and achieved. At the heart of everything they do is their unrelenting drive to provide better customer experiences.
You will work with some of the finest Pilots, Engineers, Ground Operations and support staff. They aspire to become a dependable employer that offers its employees opportunities, relevant trainings and a safe working environment
At Air Peace Limited, you have the opportunity to advance your career beyond your imagination
DETAILS OF THE JOB
Job Title: Trainee Aircraft Inspector.
Reports to: Chief Inspector.
The trainee Aircraft Inspector assists the Chief Inspector in the inspection of aircraft, maintenance procedures to ensure conformance to safety regulations
APPLICATION DETAILS AND GUIDELINES
Minimum Education and Work Experience
- An aircraft maintenance engineers (AME) license with Air-frame and Power plant ratings.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in maintaining B737, B-777, EMB-145 including 1 year in the capacity of returning aircraft to service.
Competencies and Key Requirement:
- Excellent Creativity & Innovative skills
- High level of personal credibility
- Result oriented
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Safety management
- Ability to cope under pressure
You may also like- KPMG GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM 2018
Key Account-abilities / Responsibilities
- Performs periodic checks of all inspection tools and calibration of precision test equipment as specified in their respective manuals.
- Ensure airline acquires and maintains technical data on all the units overhauled or repaired by contracted AMOs.
- Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems, in order to ensure adherence to standards and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain detailed repair, inspection, investigation, and certification records and reports.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline For Application
9th July, 2018
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels