KPMG GRADUATE TRAINEE Program 2018– KPMG is one of the leading providers of professional services; this company knows that the success and growth of its firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
Are you a graduate? Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Also, can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
If you answered yes to the above asked questions then you are qualified to apply for this job.
KPMG is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Interested candidates must meet the following criteria/ requirements to apply
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) — for Law graduates only
- Not have written the KPMG graduate test before
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying click on KPMG GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM to successfully apply for it.
13th July, 2018.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels