Guinness Nigeria Plc latest recruitment– They are the major market for Diageo. We will like to inform you the just mentioned company (Guinness Nigeria Plc) are currently looking for interested and qualified persons to join their work force.
Diageo’s vision is to become the best performing most trusted and respected Consumer Goods company in every market they operate. Their goal is to be ‘winning at the moment of choice’. This along with putting the consumer at the heart of everything they do will deliver sustained, mutual growth for their brands, categories, customers and partners
A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & efficient field sales team developed to demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building.
You can apply for the latest 2018 recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc by following the instructions below.
DETAILS ABOUT THE JOB
Job Title: Sales Intern (East Region)
Location: Ogba Brewery, Lagos
This role is instrumental to ensuring volume and coverage target of the company is achieved. The key accountabilities will include:
- Ensure all brands/SKUs (Stock Keeping Units) are loaded on truck daily before trucking out.
- Order delivery
- Use SFA ( Sales Force Automation) in every call
- Print a receipt via the SFA device for every Productive call
- 100% reconciliation every day
- No credit to any store.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS) for other SKU’s
- Ensure effective customer/business development within assigned territory
- Has accountability for POS (Point of Sale) materials, Chillers, Light signs etc. deployed in retail outlets within sales territory.
- Lead effective morning meetings that increase performance on all called out KPI’s
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate, not more than 1 year post NYSC
- Geographically mobile.
- Healthy and physically fit.
- Experienced driver with valid license
- High level awareness of the application of Health & Safety Standards
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- High degree of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
- The role is 100% field based and in a defined geographical area
- Will be required to work some nights
- Some travel to Divisional.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying click on SALES INTERN AT GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC to successfully apply for it.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels