This post contains all you need to know about the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018. The aim of this post is to ensure that you do not make any mistakes while registering and also to ensure that you are successful in the recruitment process. The official Nigeria Police website is www.npfcareer.gov.ng.
Under no circumstance should you pay any sum of money to anyone, you will not be asked to pay any money for recruitment or for updates. Everything here is totally free; we are committed to helping you achieve your dream of joining the force.
The Nigeria Police online recruitment portal has opened for the 2018/2019 application process. The Federal Government has revealed that they intend to enlarge the police force from 400,000 to 670,000.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Complete Requirements
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- A successful candidate must have school certificate.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Be between 23 and 28 years of age.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
The information reaching us is that the Nigeria Police would recruit 31,000 personnel every year, for five years. We will keep you posted, just subscribe to this blog for free and like our facebook page.
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
NPF Requirements for Cadet Inspectors of Police FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY Candidates must have at least 1 of the following from a reputable Polytechnic or College of Education: OND, NCE, or their equivalents.
NPF Requirements for Police Constables FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in WAEC or its equivalent in not more than 2 sittings.
Nigeria police recruitment 2018 Requirements for Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY Candidates must have at least; B.SC., B.A., B.TECH, HND or an equivalent degree from a reputable University or Polytechnic.
How to Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019
Every person interested in applying for this job, should do so online by visiting the link below www.npf.gov.ng
NPF recruitment website at http://policerecruitment.ng and complete the online registration form.
We also encourage you to share this post with your friends. Please also be informed that, we are just an information outlet, we do not recruit for the Nigeria Police.
For more updates kindly subscribe to this blog for free.
Like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter here