Are you a Nigerian student? Are you looking for a place to do your internship/SIWES 2019? Apply for the KPMG undergraduate internship here. Simply follow the instructions as written below.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Full details of the job and how to apply
Job Title- 2019 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program
Job Location- Lagos, Nigeria
To be eligible, all interested applicants must:
- Be below 24 years of age.
- Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE( or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline.
- Must not be first or final year of study in the university.
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team.
Duration of KPMG Internship
The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
You may like to apply for– $100,000 NLNG Competition 2019
How to apply for KPMG Internship 2019
If you are interested and qualified for the internship, simply follow the procedure below to apply.
Please note that you will need to provide the following information:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/GSCE certificate.
Let us make your dream come true; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us