First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Job- Hello padi, are you searching for a job, or do you have a job but you need a better one?
We got you covered with this superb opportunity we are bringing your way. There is a job opportunity for graduates at the First Bank Nigeria organization (the merchant bank).
Let us give you more info about this awesome graduate trainee job, read this carefully, if you are having any issues, do well to contact us using the directive below this post.
As stated on the official website of FBN http://fbnquestgtp.com/
The Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to:
- Develop a steady stream of graduates who will ultimately become future leaders and support our overall strategy.
- Ensure graduates acquire the highest level of professional and ethical standards.
- Develop business leaders who possess an understanding of the business garnered through job rotations which provide experience across the various departments of the Bank.
Requirements for the graduate trainee job:
- You must have graduated with a minimum of a Second Class Upper degree in any discipline from a recognised university within or outside Nigeria
- You must have no more than two (2) years post-NYSC work experience
- You must have completed the mandatory year of national service (NYSC) at the start of the programme
Selection criteria for the job:
- Academic and analytical excellence
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Impeccable moral character
How to Apply for this graduate trainee opportunity
CLICK ON I WANT THIS JOB
New applicants should click on the “Start Application” menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail from the portal containing the link that will enable you continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
Ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application. If not you will not be able to proceed as a lot of messages would be sent to you electronically.
Also note that you would be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50 kb
FBNQuest Merchant Bank Limited does not charge applicants any fee (in whole or in part) nor has it mandated any person or entity to collect any fees relating to this recruitment exercise.
For more Graduate Trainee Job Updates, subscribe to this site.
Let us help you achieve your dream of getting a superb job; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here