This post is for all the tech persons in the house, we present to you this amazing job opportunity at Nestle Nigeria Plc.
The company has its presence in more than 130 countries with factories in more than 80 research centres.
Nestle Nigeria Plc. brings many global benefits. They believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help their workers reach their potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc. also upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
In line with this, we are inviting you to apply for the available opening at Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Full details of the Job
JOB TITLE- PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
JOB TYPE- FULL TIME
JOB EXPERIENCE- 2 YEARS
JOB LOCATION- AGBARA, OGUN
JOB FIELD- MANUFACTURING
JOB QUALIFICATION- OND
- Carrying out all line operation, troubleshooting and repairs
- Carrying out quality checks (PRPs and OPRPs) as stipulated in the Quality Management System before, during and after operations
- Participating in planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- Adhering to and following defined operational standards
- Ensuring safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while also ensuring control of the impact of this activities on the environment
- Maintaining food safety awareness and its relevance, in order to ensure strict compliance in the workplace.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of lower credit
- At least, 2 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings)
- Computer literacy (MS office applications)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for the Job
All interested applicants should hurry and send their CV’s and completed “MS Excel format” below to: email@example.com
Title | Surname | Other Names | Age (as at 1st Jan. 2018 | Basic Qualification (e.g SSCE/NECO) | Other Qualification(s) e.g OND l Phone No l Years of experience l Place of previous employment | Email address |
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
12th of February, 2018
MORE JOBS TO APPLY FOR
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates who have applied to this position within the last 60 days need not apply
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us