Are you seeking for a job in Nigeria? Do you have the passion to work in a tele-communications company?
We will like to inform you on the on-going recruitment at Airtel Nigeria do well to go through this post, do not miss out on any vital information.
Brief Intro about Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), is a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and also a member of the Airtel Africa Group. Airtel is committed in providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving Nigerians the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
As earlier stated, Airtel Nigeria is inviting all suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the below listed position:
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to join their work force:
Retail Executive: Owned Shops & Airtel Express Shops (AES)
- To drive Governance and adherence to quality standards, policies and processes in Owned Shops and AES, in alignment with the overall Retail Strategy of acquiring high-value customers and delivery of exceptional customer service.
- To provide support (Worktools, Processes, Human Capital Management & Development, Promotions/Rewards, Performance tracking and Team Management) to the Regional Retail team with respect to Owned Shops and AES.
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Retail Executive, Shops(HQ&AES) to develop and design Business Strategies and Processes to drive achievement of Retail KPIs in Owned shops and Airtel Express Shops (AES).
- Good first degree from a reputable university, a postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ work experience in monitoring and managing multiple retail outlets with a view to tracking and optimizing service delivery.
- Ability to create the ideal ambiance for effective and efficient customer service
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Retail distribution channel
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skill
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build strong internal and external working relationships
- High level customer orientation
- Role involves travel within Nigeria
How to Apply for the Airtel Job
To apply for this job follow the link and fill in the complete details and submit
Deadline for Application
17th January, 2018
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your JOB search journey easier, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us