Bauchi State University 2018/2019 Screening Exercise-
We would like to use this medium to inform all candidates who have chosen Bauchi State University Gadau as their First Choice for Direct Entry (DE) as well as (UTME) and scored the required minimum JAMB Cut-off Point of 140 and above for the 2018/2019 UTME to follow the directive below to apply for screening as shown below.
The screening form is out, you can get it at First bank and FCMB.
The screening start July 9 and ends July 20th, 2018.
How To Apply
Each candidate is to come along with the following:-
- Evidence of payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only for the screening made into the University First Bank PLC, Account Name= BASUG and Account No. = 2019665054.
(Note: Come along with the teller given to you at the bank)
- 0′ Level Results
- UTME Result
- A’ Level Result
- Recent Passport Photograph
All candidates are to report at their venue for the exercise on the stipulated dates, please.
2018/2019 Academic Session New Students Registration Guidelines/Procedures
- Students that pass the physical screening are to download their Admission Letters using the link.
- Students to proceed to the Bursary for Bank Teller and subsequently, proceed to First Bank or First City Monument Bank (FCMB) for payment of School Fees.
- Students return the duplicate of the Bank Teller to the Bursary for collection of their original receipt and scratch card pin for Online Registration.
- Students to proceed to their Department for Registration along with photocopies of their credentials.
- Students finally return to the Registrar’s Office with photocopies of their credentials and for allocation of Hostel Accommodation (Main Campus, Gadau only and for a limited number of students).
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2018/2019 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below