University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Exercise/Form- If you chose UNIPORT as your first choice University in the 2018 UTME and you also scored above 180 and finally possess the required SSCE for your University admissions, then this information is for you.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNIPORT POST UTME
- Visit the UNIPORT post UTME registration portal CLICK HERE
- Put UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. (Please Note- you are expected to create an account with them using a valid email address and phone number).
- Proceed to Login and Print slip for payment.
- Go to any of the Bank Branches listed below to make the non-refundable payment of N2,000 (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test).
APPROVED BANKS FOR PAYMENT
- Access Bank
- Eco Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- First City Monumental Bank
- Sterling Bank Plc
- U & C Microfinance Bank
- UBA Group
- Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing a confirmation code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Now, login with your UTME Registration Number or phone number or email address and your password and confirm your payment by inputting your confirmation code on the payment slip and print pre-loaded photo card.
- Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
Documents Needed For 2018/2019 UNIPORT Post UTME
- A clear copy of the Photo card you printed
- JAMB Result print out
- Original and photocopies of O’Level Examinations Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) for Candidates awaiting results come with your Examination Slips
- Original birth certificate
Please be informed it is not yet certain if there would be an exam or just direct screening which means they would just check all your documents and JAMB score. We promise to keep you updated, keep checking this site as it would be documented here.
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2018/2019 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below