University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening Exercise/Form- If you chose UNIPORT as your first choice University in the 2019 UTME and you also scored above 180 and finally possess the required SSCE for your University admissions, then this information is for you.
UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2019/2020
Please note that this post will be updated once the recent date has been released.
ONLINE REGISTRATION Wednesday, 4th July, 2018 – Sunday, 22nd July, 2018 SCHEDULE FOR THE 2018 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATE FACULTY/PROGRAMME 8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/Agriculture/Dentistry
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNIPORT POST UTME 2019/2020
Eligible candidates are to Click here the link to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
Print out Payment Slip
Proceed to any of the below listed Banks with Remita platform and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from11thJuly, 2019.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Approved Banks for UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2019 Payment
- Access Bank
- Eco Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- First City Monumental Bank
- Sterling Bank Plc
- U & C Microfinance Bank
- UBA Group
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2019/2020
Documents Needed For 2019/2020 UNIPORT Post UTME
- A clear copy of the Photo card you printed
- JAMB Result print out
- Original and photocopies of O’Level Examinations Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) for Candidates awaiting results come with your Examination Slips
- Original birth certificate
Please be informed it is not yet certain if there would be an exam or just direct screening which means they would just check all your documents and JAMB score. We promise to keep you updated, keep checking this site as it would be documented here.
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below