The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
BHC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Clearance Assistant
Job ID: 16/21 LOS
Grade: A1 (L)
Start Date: 14 January 2022
Type of Position: Fixed Term
Working hours per week: 37
Duration of Post: 12 months
Main Purpose of Job
- Print visas according to manifests sent from the UK decision-making teams. Assure the security and integrity of visa writing processes according to UKVI policy and guidance
- Manage the content, security and integrity of the passport bank to assure an organised and efficient process according to guidance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process the printing of documents for cases sent by the UKVI Decision Making Centres (DMCs);
- Manage the content, security and integrity of the passport bank to assure an organised and efficient process according to guidance and security procedures;
- Manage the dispatch process and resolve any complaints or service failures to the VAC, and escalate ongoing problems to a Team Leader;
- Manage logistics for UKVI staff and guests: arrange hotel booking, flights and transport arrangements for official travel in and out of Lagos;
- Undertake enrichment activity requests, following up cases and responding to DMCs in a timely manner. All calls and transcripts are completed professionally and to a high standard;
- Receive, record and follow through to resolve all overturned cases, and manage the Keep My Passport service by commenting on databases and liaising with our commercial partner in line with agreed procedures;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties at special request to support British Deputy High Commission and UKVI business delivery
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Good standard of IT
- Excellent written English skills
- Level of language required: Proficient in English
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a Visa Section or official Government office
- Changing and Improving, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
NGN317,764.81 / Month
Other benefits and conditions of employment:
- Learning and development opportunities (and any specific training courses to be completed):
- Learning and Development opportunities will be available to the successful applicant.
- An analysis of training needs will be discussed between the successful candidate and line manager.
International Grants for Nigerians
How to Apply for BHC Recruitment 2021/2022
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.
Other Youth Leadership Program
For more updates kindly subscribe to this blog for free.
Like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter here