Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng is fully open. We encourage you to hurry and apply now if you haven’t done so already.
The application for the N75 billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) is approved by the Federal Government.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Form 2020
- Individual or non-registered businesses are able to draw up loans of up to two hundred and fifty thousand naira (₦250,000.00), while youth owned registered businesses can apply for up to three million naira (₦3,000,000.00).
- Loans are with a tenor of five years and moratorium of up to 12 months.
- Nigerian Youth within the age of 18 and 35 years
- Youths with Innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise
FORMAL BUSINESS ENTERPRISES – Youth Owned Enterprises
- Duly registered formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises) with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Provision of Business plan Summary / Or Completed Questionnaire
- Evidence of Training Certificate from approved FMYSD EDIs
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Director
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
INFORMAL BUSINESS ENTERPRISES (INDIVIDUAL / SOLE PRORIETORS)
- Must be a Nigerian youth within the age bracket of 18 to 35yrs
- Have an operational business /enterprise domiciled In Nigeria (Those with unregistered business can also apply)
- Has not been convicted of any financial clime in the last 10 years
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Evidence of Local Government Indigene Certificate
Required Documents for NYIF Application
- Training Certificate from approved FMYSD EDIs
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (Certificate of Incorporation and Form CAC 2A
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVN) for Individuals and Directors
- Evidence of Local Government Indigene certificate
- Duly completed Application form
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- Valid Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- A Summary Business plan / Questionnaire
- Valid means of Identification (Voter’s Card. Drivers License. National ID/NIN Slip 3. International passport)
How to Apply for CBN Nigerian Youth Investment Fund
All interested and qualified youths with business ideas that require funding can apply for the fund through the following application portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New or https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng
For more Loans and Grants Opportunity UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your loan, grant, scholarship search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us