Cormart is one of the leading specialty chemicals companies in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials for industries such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectioneries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals.
Applications are invited for:
Cormart Graduate Trainee Programme
Locations: Lagos & Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Graduate Trainees are required in the following functions:
- Production (Chemicals), Quality Control
- Technical Sales
- Poultry Production for Chi-Farms.
- Information Technology
Basic Qualification and Requirements
- First Degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering.
Other Requirements for Cormart Graduate Trainee Program:
- Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2021.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills (spoken & written) Leadership and interpersonal skills
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Willing to work in any of our locations within Nigeria.
How to Apply for Cormart Graduate Trainee Program
All interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline –15th October, 2021.
VIEW OTHER RECRUITMENT PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels