Critical Rescue International (CRI)- Are you looking for a challenging opportunity? If you have been looking for such opportunity then be rest assured that CRI have also been looking for you.
Critical Rescue International (CRI) provide exciting opportunities for individuals in both medical and non-medical careers. Join a growing company deploying revolutionary healthcare services to Nigeria.
Job title: Nurse
Department: CRI Medical
Overall purpose of the job: Responsible for managing emergent and non-emergent medical and traumatic health problems at a clinic following established policies and procedures with medical oversight from CRI Physicians and the Chief Medical Advisor.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI including but limited to:
- Site Policy and Procedures
- Medical Treatment Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
- Provide routine medical care during established hours.
- Primary Healthcare – Medical Assessment and History of Complaints, Treatment, Medication Administration, Blood Draw, Routine Nursing Procedures
- Emergency Healthcare – Primary and Secondary Assessment, History of Complaints, Stabilization and Treatment
- Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition, reporting any irregularities.
- Ensure appropriate stock of consumables and medications, performing daily and monthly stock counts and reconciliation.
- Assist with other duties as assigned, such as on-site Wellness Programs, Site Medical Education, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Etc.
- Stay up to date on advances in medicine, including;
- First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
Key Performance Indicators
- Measurable improvement of health of onsite staff and patients
- Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
- Providing the right treatment to clients based on medical history and physical exam
You may like to– Discover the secret of looking forever young
- Registered Nurse
- 3-4 years’ experience in Nursing
- Ability to utilize various Microsoft Office applications/software, Expert in Email and other Computer Functions
- Training in BLS, ACLS, PALS, Trauma Life Support, First Aid, etc. preferred
- Positive/outgoing attitude.
- Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
Additional for this role:
- Experience in a school as school nurse preferred
- Experience with pediatric ailments and common complaints
- Ability to work independently with remote oversight
How to apply
For more job updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us on Social Media