Crossover is the future of work and a global leader in software industry talent. Are you ready to turbocharge your career? Imagine a place where you are well paid, have the smartest peers, grow your skills, and can work from almost anywhere. Click here and “Apply” to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Crossover Nigeria Recruitment
Crossover, the world’s largest remote-work company is looking for knowledgeable Accountants for long-term, full-time roles. It is an opportunity to work with a world-class, top-talent team of finance professionals to support you and collaborate with you.
- Contribute to the success of your finance operations team
- Collaborate with individual contributors located in different time zones
- Achieve goals and priorities in a non-traditional working environment
- Ensure the finance aspect of acquisitions integration is delivered timely and to the highest standards
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Review month-end close reports and follow-up to resolve issues
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors
- Strive to improve and simplify
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience as an Accountant in corporate finance in a company with international operations
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced level knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook) or Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, Gmail and Google Calendar)
- Working remotely and available at least partly during US business hours
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment to achieve clear goals
Nice to have:
- A Bookkeeping certification/Accounting certification or relevant degree
- User experience with Financial/ERP systems and understanding implementation of best practices in business processes such as OTC and PTP – NetSuite and/or Intacc
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, you contribute to an ever-evolving area of a finance function such as Order to Cash or Finance transaction processing.
- You leverage your financial expertise, knowledge, and judgment to process transactions, prepare reports and produce various other deliverables relevant to your area day-to-day and challenge the status quo. We are looking for an Accountant who collaborates within their team and also across other teams, using best practices to raise quality bars to the highest standards of excellence.
How to apply for Crossover Job| crossover.com
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. If you found this interesting, Apply on crossover.com. After applying you will take a few online “screening” assessments to check for a basic fit, and then move on to some real-world written questions. You will also be assigned to one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step. We look forward to meeting you!
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019/2020 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels