Dana Airlines Limited is currently recruiting. They are looking for determined and hardworking individuals to join their work force in the below mentioned capacity.
Job Position: Station Manager
Job Ref No: SM-009/2018
Reporting to: Head Of Ground Operations
Do you think you have all it takes to work for an airline company? Check out more details of the job and apply accordingly.
The station manager is expected to manage and monitor the day to day performance of the station in order to ensure quality customer service, accurate and timely execution of all processes and procedures by set standards for quick turnaround and increased market share.
When employed you will be expected to report to the Head of Ground Operations and also work closely with the Duty Manager.
The station manager is to-
- Direct and Co-ordinate Airline Station activities at the assigned station.
- Demonstrate knowledge of government regulations, company policies and procedures including but not limited to Dangerous Goods acceptance and handling, proper aircraft loading, flight security procedures, safety/incident hazard reporting.
- Manage and develop station team to ensure outstanding and commendable customer service and quality experience for passengers
- Responsible for all flight and ground operations in the station. Must keep all station’s facilities, equipment and activities in compliance with regulatory requirement
- Ensure all customer relation matters / queries are effectively communicated to the Head of Ground Operations and promptly resolved.
- Review reports on the station activity to determine data needed for planning station operations.
- Direct the arrangement of work schedules for optimum deployment of Human resources and facilities
- Evaluate and audit work processes to ensure adherence to process standards and avoidance of wasted company resources
- Manage station budget inclusive of planning and on-going management to drive cost efficiency throughout airport operation
- Coordinate guest relations, VIP handling and facilitation.
- Ensure passenger safety, security and repatriation of lost but found items
All interested persons should ensure they-
- Possess a minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent qualification
- Possess a minimum of 5 years working experience as a Station Manager from a Reputable Airline
- Be well versed with the Airline Reservation Systems / Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations / Dangerous Goods Regulation/Ramp service handling procedures
- Possess excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Leadership Skills
- Be physically and medically fit
How to Apply
To apply for this job successfully, all interested and qualified persons should send their Cover Letter and updated Resume (CV) quoting the appropriate “Job Ref No” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application
12th March, 2018.
OTHER JOBS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
We will notify you when more openings are available, follow the guide below
This might be your first time of visiting our page, be the first among your friends to become a padi. Join the InfoPadi family, to do so, simply fill in your email here and make sure you submit and confirm it by clicking join.
The benefits of doing so is that you will not miss out on any information, as we will always be updating you, we will also be able to help you solve your problems better.
CONNECT WITH US
For more JOBS UPDATES, kindly subscribe to this site using your email as described above.