The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Read full details here to apply. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team in the region.
- Ensuring product visibility and market availability
- Managing existing customer relationships while prospecting new customers
- Pro-sell to high volume outlets and ensure that stocks are delivered within required timeline
- Submit weekly/monthly activity report to Regional Commercial Manager
- Establish coverage plan for distributor in assigned territory
- Ensure distributor operates within the assigned territory and sell at recommended prices
- Proper route planning for the distributor sales forces
- Regular updates of relevant outlets as captured by Secondary salesmen
- Communicate cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational field sales force
- Manage the relationships between retailers and wholesalers with NASCON and distributors
- Responsible for the selection/recruitment of secondary salesmen
- Organizing and supervision of trade marketing activities
- Management and on the job training of Area sales team.
- B.Sc Degree, or M.Sc degree in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred
- 4 years’ experience in Sales & Distribution role
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Environmental/Industry analysis
- Relevant professional certification in Membership of Nigeria Institute of Marketing is an advantage.
- Ability to plan, monitor and coordinate personals
- Team player with excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to working at multiple locations
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain composure and have good listening skills.
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
Closing Date for Application
14th December, 2018.
VIEW OTHER 2019 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels