Deloitte Nigeria 2024 Recruitment for Finance Manager
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. It is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY, KPMG and PwC.
Deloitte Nigeria is a prominent player in the Real-Estate, Construction & Industrial Goods sector.
Deloitte Nigeria is presently hiring for the year 2024. See below for information on how to apply for Job Vacancies in Nigeria.
To be considered for job openings, you must first understand the qualifications and requirements for applying for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2024.
We are recruiting into the following positions below:
Table of Contents
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Finance Manager to effectively manage the financial operations of the company.
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for providing financial leadership, analysis, strategic insight, and guidance to the company’s management team and stakeholders.
- Develop and implement financial strategies, policies, and procedures to optimize the company’s financial performance
- Oversee the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including financial accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and standards
- Manage the company’s financial risk through effective risk assessment and mitigation strategies
- Provide financial guidance and support to the management team on strategic and operational decision-making
- Conduct financial analysis and modeling to support business initiatives and investments
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, such as auditors, banks, and regulatory authorities.
- Prepare and present financial reports, budgets, and financial statements to the management team and stakeholders
- Lead and manage the finance team to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Monitor and analyze financial performance indicators, identify trends, and provide recommendations for improvement
- The incumbent of this role would report to the Group CFO.
Qualifications and Requirements
The general prerequisites for Deloitte Nigeria 2024 recruitment are listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ICAN or CFA
- Advanced proficiency in financial analysis and modeling
- Proficiency in financial reporting and preparation of financial statements
- Experience working with financial management systems and software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in finance or accounting roles
- Proven track record of effectively managing financial operations and leading a finance team
- Strong knowledge of financial management principles and practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
The Deloitte Nigeria 2024 recruitment application portal is easy to use, requires no special skills or knowledge, and can be completed from any location with an internet connection. Kindly see how to apply below..
How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria 2024 recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply