Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Recruitment 2024 – Apply here for the IBEDC recruitment form at https://career.ibedc.com/jobs/. The IBEDC 2024 Recruitment Portal is open. See Application requirements, deadline, and how to apply online.
However, before applying for the 2023 Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Recruitment, there are certain things you need to keep in mind.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the IBEDC recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Before we continue, see a brief summary about Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC)
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Table of Contents
Job Title: Call Center Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- This job role manages the day to day running of the call center to ensure customer complaints and enquiries are optimally resolved thereby contributing to overall business objectives and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responds to customer inquiries, requests, complaints and provides up to date information on IBEDC service/products via Call Center lines.
- Escalate customer complaints and requests where required.
- Log all calls on CRM for easy call tracking.
- Manage and update customer information on CRM databases.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Liaises with relevant departments to ensure early resolution of customer enquiries and complaints.
- Ensures a standard welcome greeting and a farewell greeting.
- Ensure positive feedback from customers based on call center interactions.
- Carry out other sundry assignments that may be assigned by the Team Lead Call Center.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- A professional certificate in relevant field.
- Minimum of 0-3 years cognate experience in customer services or marketing of products and call centre.
How to Apply for Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Recruitment 2024
All interested and eligible applicants are to complete an online application form through this link: https://career.ibedc.com/jobs