Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Young Engineers Programme Application Form 2020
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Young Engineers Programme
Job Type: Full time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of December 2020.
How to Apply for IKEDC Young Engineers Program
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th December, 2020.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels