Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) are currently recruiting interested and qualified persons into their work force (company) in the above mentioned capacity. Read full details of the job and apply below. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
Call Center Agent Recruitment
Reporting To: Contact Centre Manager
- Responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC etc.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers’ account.
- To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfill customer requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- This role requires a first degree in a Social Science or related course.
- Not more than 1-year relevant work experience with knowledge of relevant theories, principles and techniques gained through experience or special development.
How to Apply for Call Centre Agent Job
All interested and qualified candidates should click on:
IKEDC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM to apply
For more AVAILABLE JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels