GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. They are now looking for you to apply to join them, if you have all it takes. Applications are being invited from qualified and interested Nigerians who are graduates of a reputable university. See full details of the job and apply using the link below.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment
GSK is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide. They are looking forward to increase their workforce group/team.
Job Title: Logistics Executive
Requisition ID: WD208924
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position: Full time
Functional area: Administrative Services
Responsible for order processing and logistics management to support the sales operations through effective utilization and maximization of human, regulatory and system resources to deliver sustainable results, client satisfaction and retention in order to meet Pharma business objectives.
- Generate customer invoices and responsible for dispatch of Institution customers supplies
- Generate Credit Notes for return sales/goods and dispatch to Finance for posting on JDE
- Generate purchase orders for non-stock items
- Manages and ensures smooth running of Vaccines cold chain facilities
- Physical receipt of inbound and supply of outbound Vaccine products
- Take temperature readings daily and ensure all vaccines cold chamber facilities are cleaned daily
- Ensure Warehouse & Distribution & Quality team joint weekly inspection/ Audit is carried out and exercise documented.
- Engage NAFDAC weekly to carryout first stamping on inbound product shipping documents
Qualification & Work Experience
- Tertiary qualification with 1-2 years related work experience.
- Analytical Ability / Skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work independently within the scope of the position.
- Strong financial acumen.
How to apply for GSK recruitment
All qualified and interested persons can apply using the link below. Please before you proceed to apply, please ensure that you meet the stipulated eligibility status.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels