International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs.
They are currently looking for interested and qualified graduates to join their team. See full details of the job below.
International Medical Corps (IMC)
International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in undeserved communities worldwide.
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
- Reporting directly to Warehouse and Supply Chain Officer, they control the flow of stock, monitor the coming in and going out of food/goods and handle stock records within a warehouse environment.
- Make sure that all goods are labeled properly using appropriate lot and item numbers
- Allocate storage space for food items based on their types and sizes and expiry dates
- Isolate and report any broken or damaged food items/goods at the time of order picking
- Ensure that information of picked goods is recorded in logbook and submitted to the commodity Warehouse Officer or Manager
Qualifications and Experience for IMC Vacancies
- A Degree or HND in a relevant Business field is desired
- At least 1 year of experience in large scale Logistics operation, Manufacturing and or food assistance distribution.
- A clear understanding of procurement ethics and donor compliance is essential.
- Willingness to travel throughout the project areas in Borno State is required.
- Must read and understand and demonstrate willingness and ability to follow guidelines.
- Capacity to work under stressful situations and Strong organizational and time management skills and capacity to coordinate work across multiple departments and sites.
How to Apply for IMC Recruitment 2019
All interested and qualified candidates should address their Application to the “Human Resource Coordinator, International Medical Corps” through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates MUST state the position and location they are applying for as the subject of their email, application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document, otherwise applications will not be considered.
Closing Date- The deadline is 17th of May, 2019.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels