Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Actuarial & Quantitative Programme 2023 – Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters. See full details of the Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Programme and how to apply below.
Table of Contents
Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Actuarial & Quantitative Programme 2023
Applications are invited for:
Title: Deloitte Graduate Academy – 2023 Actuarial & Quantitative Programme
Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access).
- Our Actuarial & Quantitative Solution practice work with leading banking, Insurance, and corporate clients and help them leverage the power of their data to help solve their most complex business challenges, bringing deep mathematics and statistics knowledge to bear.
- The unit provides a range of actuarial, risk management, treasury, and quantitative advisory services to clients in different industries.
- This is a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Highly numerate graduates, with a First Degree or postgraduate Degree in a numerical or analytical subject (for example Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Statistics or Data Science).
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follows through on research steps through the results and findings stage.
- Have a keen interest in Quantitative modeling
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Have the ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have graduated from a recognized University / Polytechnic with a minimum of 2.1 or upper credit in any discipline. (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or any related courses).
- Candidate must have completed their NYSC program
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e, Excel, Word, and Power-point
- Knowledge of VBA, R language, and Python is an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024 – Apply Now
- Venue / Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access).
Benefits of Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Actuarial & Quantitative Programme 2023
What do you Stand to gain at the Academy?
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high-demand technical skills and become readily employable.
How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Actuarial & Quantitative Programme 2023
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply